1. Cook vegetables as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in gravy; simmer 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
2. Microwave cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; beat with whisk until blended. Gradually whisk in remaining milk and water. Microwave 2-1/2 min. or until hot, stirring after each minute. Stir in potato flakes and Parmesan until blended. Spoon into resealable plastic bag; cut one corner off bottom of bag.
3. Remove 12 peas from mixed vegetables; stir remaining vegetables into meat mixture in skillet. Squeeze potato mixture into 6 mounds on meat mixture to resemble ghosts. Add 2 of the reserved peas to each for the eyes.
* Healthy Living: Save 50 calories and 7g of fat, including 3g of sat fat, per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen