McKinnon’s Market & Super Butcher Shop Coupon Policy
Our Policy for redeeming manufacturers’ coupons is as follows:
- Only 1 manufacturers’ coupon may be redeemed per item: No substitutions are allowed.
- The exact item stated on the coupon must be purchased in order to redeem coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed after the expiration date. The total redemption value of the coupon may not exceed the retail value of the item purchased.
- Any coupons for “Free” products will be honored for the value of the item only.
- McKinnon’s Markets product-specific checkout coupons cannot be used with any other manufacturers’ coupons for the same item.
- Up to 6 identical manufacturers coupon/items will be allowed to be redeemed at face value.
- We accept internet coupons. Altered coupons will NOT be accepted.
- We do not accept competitor’s coupons.
- We do not accept coupons of any type for the purchase of gift cards.
- We do not accept coupons for items prohibited by law, such as milk, tobacco, beer and wine, where applicable.
- We do not double coupons.
Please see the Store Manager on duty if you have questions or concerns.