My Shopping List
Basic Oven Scrambled Eggs
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 3 Min.
Cook Time: 19 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in bowl until blended.
2. Pour egg mixture into lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Bake in 350°F oven until eggs begin to set, about 7 min. Leaving pan in oven, pull out oven rack. Gently pull the eggs completely across the bottom and sides of pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds.
3. Continue baking. Repeat pulling eggs with turner a few more times until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, 12 to 15 min. Remove from oven. Serve immediately.
* Top with a sprinkle of shredded cheese or fresh herbs.
* For rich creamy scrambled eggs, add small cubes of cream cheese or a dollop of cottage cheese before cooking.
* For added flavor, stir a bit of creamy salad dressing, pesto, salsa or your favorite herb into the egg mixture.
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 158; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 425mg; Sodium: 540mg;