My Shopping List
Sparkling Grape and Berry Jells
Courtesy of California Table Grape Commission
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Chill Time: 2 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 1/2 c. green or red halved seedless grapes
+ 2 c. assorted berries, such as strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
+ 3/4 c. water
+ 3 pkg. plain unflavored gelatin
+ 2 Tbsp. sugar
+ 1 bottle (24.5 fluid oz.) chilled sparkling white grape juice
What to do:
1. This recipe can either be made in small individual molds or in one larger mold. Prepare molds by filling with mixture of chilled grapes and berries.
2. Place water in small pan and sprinkle gelatin over the top. Let sit for 1 min. Place over low heat on the stove and stir until smooth.
3. Add sugar and continue to cook for about 1 min. until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
4. Pour sparkling grape juice into a bowl. Add cooled gelatin mixture and stir.
5. Pour gelatin mixture into prepared molds. Place in refrigerator and let chill until firm, at least two hours or overnight. To loosen gelatin molds: quickly dip outside of mold in pan filled with warm water to loosen. Invert and serve.
Calories: 149; Calories From Fat: 3; Total Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 33g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 4g; Sodium: 16mg;